Sunday, April 28, 2013

Who Knew Brutus was Orange? : The Sunday Luncheon Chronicles Part 4

Typical Sunday. Typical lunch hour. Typical hungry stomach. 

I wanted to have something hot and sizzling, and the first resto that came to mind was Orange Brutus. 

I've been eating here since I was still at my mom's womb (well technically, she was eating, and Aly the fetus had just been receiving it from her umbilical cord, but that sounds weird and disgusting, so yeah.). 

I had my all-time favorite, Sizzling Porkchop (amazing gravy by the way), Vegetable Lumpia (spring rolls filled with bean sprouts with a sweet and sour dip at the side), and one of Brutus' bestselling desserts, a slice of Chocolate Monster. 

My personal favorite was the Chocolate Monster cake. It had rich chocolate frosting and filling, moist chocolate cake, and a creamy cream center.

One happy stomach. 


No comments:

Post a Comment