Sunday, April 28, 2013

Keep me kompany, KFC.

That awkward moment when everybody sitting around you were COUPLES. Yes, couples. Lovey-dovey, holding hands, smoochy coochy couples. 

And I'm just there. Sitting alone at a table for TWO (yeah, rub it in my face now, would you?) at KFC. Trying my hardest not to mind the sickly romantic display happening around me. Ugh.

Good thing I had with me my favorite afternoon mall snack. KFC's Snack Box, which consists of their crisp and spicy chicken "shots" and their amazing french fries with a cup of their addictive gravy. And also KFC's Kookies and Kream Krushers, a yogurt-based shake with chunks of Oreos and chocolate. 

Not only did it provide me company, it gave me a serious foodgasm too! HAHA. And the best part is that everything costs me less than 150php. Affordable and good company for singles like me. Lol. 




No comments:

Post a Comment