Saturday, April 27, 2013

Darin' to Mandarin : The Sunday Luncheon Chronicles Part 2

Another Sunday has rolled down.

Today, it's just me and my mom. A mother-daughter lunch date. Truthfully, I've missed sitting down and spending quality time with my mom, talking about  . . . ehem . . . boys, and a whole lot of other stuff, over some good food. 

We were feeling the Chinese vibe again, so there we were, across each other on the cushioned seats of Mandarin Tea Garden having an awesome lunch which consisted of : 

-Mandarin Fried Rice : Their best selling fried rice, topped with tender pork slices, scrambled eggs, and shrimp coated in crispy batter.
-Lumpiang Shanghai : Another best selling dish. Crispy spring rolls with the one of the best sweet and sour sauces I've ever had.
-Sweet and Sour Fish Fillet : What can I say? We love our fish fillets! A classic Chinese dish to complement the other dishes.

For our beverages, I had a smooth Mango Shake. And my mom had this absolutely delicious Four Seasons Shake. Which she eventually handed over to me. HAHA. 



Good food certainly brings out good conversation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment