Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Oh, You Know. . . Just Me and My Post-Valentine Date.

Nothing sucks like being alone on Valentines Day.

Surrounded by all those couples, proudly showing off how "happy" their relationship is. Psh. Seriously? Don't they know that 85% of teenage relationships don't make it til the end? Really people! There's more to life than flowers, chocolates, and Valentine cards. Sheesh. 

Well, it's not like I'm a bitter freak or anything. *cough 

Just being realistically practical here. 

EHEM. Anyway, I do have a date! And I am perfectly happy with it! Yes, I said "it". Because my post-Valentine date was Red Ribbon's heart-shaped Black Forest Cake. 

Believe me, I had NO IDEA it was gonna be heart-shaped. I just wanted some cake to talk to about my anti-Valentines beliefs. And a Black Forest Cake is known for having a little alcohol, so yeah. It sounded like the best idea of the day. But ironically, I got a heart-shaped cake. Very funny, Red Ribbon. Very funny. 

I'll let this mockery pass for now. Good thing their Black Forest Cake was uber delicious. Chocolate cake moistened with mild liquor filled to brim with sweet cherries, cream, and huge chunks of chocolate shavings.  

Perfect date. 


No comments:

Post a Comment