Saturday, April 27, 2013

Peek-A-Bo, I Can See You! : The Cafe Coffee Chronicles Part 1

Embarrassingly, this is my first time in an actual cafe, drinking actual coffee. I know, I know. Quite surprising for someone my age. (I completely LOLed at this one. I can't believe I'm even typing this and admitting this for all the netizens to see HAHA) 

And coincidentally, this was my thesis group's first meeting of the semester. To fuel our minds to come up with the basic foundation for our thesis, and get started on writing it, we chose to brainstorm in a coffee shop. Is that cliche or what? HAHAHA. 

Bo's Coffee offered a really good Cappuccino. With its inviting scent, perfect fluffy foam, and milk-infused coffee, I do not regret coming here for a thesis meeting and for a first time cafe coffee experience. And yes, I'm calling it a "cafe coffee" experience. HAHA. 

This instantaneously sparked my interest for coffee shops. And the rest, they say, is history. 


No comments:

Post a Comment