Sunday, April 28, 2013

Trying out the Bestsellers : The Gerry Chronicles Part 1

It was a "try-a-new-resto" kind of day.

Dinner time, and my mom and I chose have an outdoor eating experience since the night breeze was blowing cool air. One of the few restos which had a patio and offered outside tables was Gerry's Grill. 

First time for me! Yey! HAHA, 

And for first timers like me, I opted to go with the stars of their menu:
-Adobo Puso Rice : "Puso" is a local Cebuano-style hanging rice, wrapped and cooked in banana leaves. What good ol' Gerry did was to enlarge the size of the puso, and enrich it with the delicious flavor of pork adobo. With a perfectly cooked rice and tender slices of pork belly, it was a dish to be remembered. 
-Tokwa't Baboy (Fried Tofu and Pork) : Generous amounts of fried tofu bits and thin slices of steamed pork, topped with red onions with soy sauce on the side.

Of course, lets not forget my ever favorite Avocado Shake! HAHA. 

Will be coming back here! 


No comments:

Post a Comment