Monday, April 29, 2013

Proud to be a CEBUANA!

Cebu has a lot more to offer than just a peaceful, scenic view. It has one of the best Filipino foods to be tried and tasted throughout the whole country.

-Puso (Hanging Rice) : A trademark of Cebu, it consists of rice wrapped in banana leaves and cooked to perfection. It's a favorite of every local and foreigner here in Cebu. As a student, I've always had puso whether its for snacks, lunch time, or even dinner time. It has a very special place in my heart. A lot of laughs, conversations, and relationships have been built and strengthened by this simple piece of rice. 

-Squidball : A street food seen anywhere and everywhere here in Cebu. I remember in my college days how I'd have a stick or two, dipped in yummy spicy sauce, every afternoon after my classes, while I wait for my jeepney. Each ball just gives you the warm feeling of home. 

-CNT's Lechon : When you hear Cebu, the first thing that comes to mind would be LECHON. A lot of people come here just to taste the goodness of Lechon de Cebu. Crispy pork skin and perfectly roasted pork meat. Nobody makes Lechon the way Cebu does! We own this!

More fun and more food in Cebu!


No comments:

Post a Comment