Saturday, April 27, 2013

Sleep Tight! Don't let the KitKat Bite!

It was one of those nights that my inner nerd nagged me to keep myself awake and study for a Chemistry exam happening in two days. I know. There is still TWO DAYS. But Aly the Nerd was repeatedly yelling in my head, "A good student ideally studies two days before the exam to retain all possible information!" So, you see, I had no choice. *sigh

I had my green spring notebook out, my pen cap in my mouth, and the one thing that kept me happy that night. A pack of KitKat Bites. Oh yes, chocolate always makes everything bearable. 

Little chunks of chocolate and wafer rolled into a bite-sized fun were the hero of the night. With 'em, Chemistry seemed a little more appealing. (I know I sound like a nerd now. HAHAHA.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment