Saturday, April 27, 2013

Gimme my Fettucine! : The Carbonara Chronicles Part 1

It was a family lunch out. 

We had opted for some European pasta, so we headed onto French Baker. Every single time I ate at that restaurant, I can't remember an instance where I did not order their amazing Fettucine Carbonara. I first had a taste of this delectable pasta when I was in Manila, about 6 years ago. And until now, I still - without hesitation - order this pasta every single time. 

What I love about it is the rich, creamy carbonara sauce they have, the perfectly cooked fettucine noodles, and the slight kick of bacon at the top. Also, French Baker compliments this with an amazing garlic bread. Together, its a match made in heaven. 

I can never resist a good plate of their Fettucine Carbonara. Never ever. 






No comments:

Post a Comment