Saturday, April 27, 2013

I'm turning Japanese, I really think so!

Its a Japanese food kinda day.

And if you're here in Cebu, the best place to satisfy your craving for some quality Japanese food is at Tokyo Joe's. The food is great and the prices are reasonable. I was stuck at home, but Papa brought me home some Japanese take-out. 

Here we have my usual order of Beef Misono Bento. Complete with Japanese rice, Stir-Fried Beansprouts, Shrimp Tempura, and Beef Misono. Another familiar face would be the Kani Salad I always ordered as a side. It's composed of fresh lettuce, fish roe, juicy mangoes and cucumbers, and that amazing mayonnaise. 

Authentic Japanese food is on the house peeps! 

Itadakimasu! 



Photo credits for the photo directly above to foodspotting.com (because I stupidly forgot to open my styro of beef misono bento)

No comments:

Post a Comment