Sunday, April 28, 2013

I Love You Very Mousse!

Nothing is more romantic than a mousse cake.

And Red Ribbon gives you just that. Their famous and bestselling cake, the Chocolate Mousse Cake gives you three layers of absolutely pure mousse heaven. The flavors of the cream, chocolate mousse, and light chocolate crust gives you romance right there on your tongue. 

It completely melts into your mouth and brings you the best cake experience. 

I remember my mom telling me that she used to eat this cake ever since she was a teenager herself. And she continued that habit up until she was pregnant with me. No wonder I love this cake so much! We go waaaaay back. As in back when I was still a cute little embryo. HAHAHA. 

Anyway, here's my advice: Looking for love, but failing at it? (Just like me! Lol) Stop your search and get yourself a slice, or even a whole Chocolate Mousse Cake! 


No comments:

Post a Comment