Monday, April 29, 2013

Where Chocolate Literally Came From, Tablea.

Tablea comes from a Spanish origin which means tablet. And tsokolate is a local term for chocolate here in the Philippines. Tablea tsokolate is a tablet-shaped chocolate made straight from fresh cacao balls. This is one of the most unique chocolate flavors ever known to mankind. 

So, imagine my delight when Tablea Chocolate Cafe caught my eye while I was walking around JCentre Mall. My other two girlfriends and I went in the cafe to quench the heat with some cold, pure chocolate drink.

There I was, sitting in their cute little sofas, having some girl time with a Choco Frio on my hand. It's honestly the best tasting chocolate drink. Rich and unique flavor of tsokolate blended with milk and ice, topped with whipped cream and chocolate shavings. 

Filipino-style chocolate at its finest. 


No comments:

Post a Comment