Saturday, April 27, 2013

Bring Home the BACON.

Sizzle sizzle. 

The best sound anyone would love to hear early in the morning, as the smell of pure American bacon wafts through the house. Anybody who's everybody will not deny the fatty, oily, greasy goodness of bacon.

Midterms week has taken a toll on me, and I can see my eyebags and feel my rigid shoulders. There was too much stress and tension. I had an exam on the afternoon, and I was not in the mood for any small talk. 

My mom, being the wonderful mother that she is, surprised me when she presented me with a big bowl full of perfectly cooked bacon, sitting right there on the table. Just waiting for me to munch its bacon-y goodness. 

Mornings like these are definitely something to look forward to. 


PS. I got satisfactory scores on my exams that day. Must be the bacon, my new beacon. HAHA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment