Saturday, April 27, 2013

Great Power and Great Responsibility with a side of Doughnut.

Peter Parker  and the worldwide success of the Spiderman movies definitely left a lasting impression on all of us, imparting not only the famous - and now, very very cliche - line, "With great power comes great responsibility.", but also a yummy creamy doughnut from Krispy Kreme. 

That night, seeing my mom with a box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts made me anticipate what kind of doughnut I would be eating after dinner. I was already envisioning myself with my usuals, either chocolate-covered or cookie-covered. HAHA. But lo and behold! Sitting at the far end of the box was a cute doughnut with a Spiderman frosting. I shot my hand out and reached for the doughnut and immediately bit into its fluffiness. 


I was a bit surprised when I tasted gooey strawberry filling in it, when I expected it to have the usual custard cream. Trust me, it was a good surprise. A good surprise, indeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment