Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Cupcakin' My Problems of the Heart.

These days have been emotionally-challenging.

I just need some good comfort food so my brain would stop working on overdrive, analyzing and overthinking the tiniest details of my . . . ehem . . . non-existent love life. 

GAAH. I need to stop! Good thing, Leona's Bakeshop had a pack of mini cupcakes! When I saw them on their counter top, I knew I had to but them. 

At a very reasonable price, I got 6 delicious cupcakes. 
-Choco Chiffon : Light chiffon cake with melted chocolate on top.
-Dulce de Leche : Creamy caramel and milky goodness in your mouth.
-Red Velvet : Moist red velvet cake topped with cream, and red velvet sprinkles. 
-Classic Chocolate : Chocolate cake, topped with melted chocolate and chocolate sprinkles.
-Lemon : Light cream-flavored cake topped with zesty lemon frosting.
-Cookies and Cream : Chocolate cake, topped with yummy cookies and cream frosting, and oreo bits.



Thank you, Leona. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment