Sunday, April 28, 2013

I Told You I'd be Back! : The Gerry Chronicles Part 2

I always keep my promises. Especially if they are about FOOD.

It was dinner time, and it was time to try something new!

Here I have our choice of dinner:
-Tokwa't Baboy (Deep Fried Tofu and Pork) : Mama has taken a liking to this dish. I mean, who doesn't? Lol.
-Pork Sinigang : "Sinigang" is a Filipino-style soup or stew known and characterized by its sour flavor, often achieved by using tamarind as the base of the soup. The pork here was very tender and well-cooked, and there was a good amount of vegetables in it too,
-Grilled Giant Squid : Delicious white squid meat, skewered and grilled on a bed of fresh strips of cabbage.
-Garlic Rice : Fried rice topped and infused with garlic bits. 
-Banana Shake : I was feeling the need for some potassium! HAHA. 

Great great food. Oh yeah. 


No comments:

Post a Comment