Saturday, April 27, 2013

Is that a KitKat? In my doughnut?!

Donuts. Is there anything they can't do? -Matt Groening

For starters, I haven't been exactly a big donut fan. But when I knew that Krispy Kreme was opening at SM, I knew I had to at least try their donut. That's what they're famous for after all!

So, one night, my mom brought home a two boxes of Krispy Kreme donuts. I remember looking at the donuts skeptically, over-analyzing which donut I should eat. And boy, was I glad that I chose the "odd-looking" one! HAHA. My eyes were just drawn to this donut with a chocolate frosting and a piece of KitKat wafer poking out. HAHA. And at that moment, I knew I had to have that unique piece. 

Krispy Kreme's Chocolate KitKat Snack Doughnuts was one of the best combinations I have ever tasted. The softness of the doughnut greatly compliments the surprise KitKat wafer stick waiting for you at the center. It certainly changed my opinion on doughnuts! Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment