Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Chocongratulations!


I'm a cake girl. 

And I love getting my cakes at Red Ribbon. They have the finest cakes that would blow you off your socks. 

This time, I got Red Ribbon's Ultimate Chocolate Cake. A moist chocolate cake, with an awesome chocolate frosting on the outside, chocolate filling on the inside, and topped with an amount of chocolate chips. 

Every chocoholic and cake addict (like me, of course lol) would definitely find this cake delectable and oh so gooooood. 

But, this one's different. Waaaay different.

"We are proud of you. CONGRATS!" - Pa & Ma 

These were the eternal words engraved using cream icing on the side of one of the best cakes. I'm just . . . speechless. I'm so touched and so happy.

This may look simple and cliche, but this means everything to me! Thank you Pa & Ma!


No comments:

Post a Comment