Monday, April 29, 2013

Pizza built a Hut : The Sunday Luncheon Chronicles Part 6


"I'm a huge pasta and pizza lover. I can eat those every single day". -Shay Mitchell

I almost fainted when I read this. Shay Mitchell is one of my favorite actresses from one of my favorite TV series, Pretty Little Liars. And this right here, is definitely fate, telling me that we both love our pasta and our pizza. Seriously.

What I ate at Pizza Hut for lunch this day showed how much I do. 
-Fettucine ala King : Fettucine noodles in a light cream sauce with bits of ham, green bell peppers, and a side of fluffy garlic bread.
-Pizza Hut's 14" Thin Crust Supreme Pizza : Bestselling pizza with a thin crisp crust to enhance the flavors of the pizza.
-Sarsi : A glass of a local brand of root beer. 

Magic. 


No comments:

Post a Comment