Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Layers of Dreyer's. (Great Mall, California, 2013)

Bucketlist check!

When I was a little girl, I had an obsession with the Little Kitchen series. They're this cute little toys, mini replicas of food, utensils, and kitchen appliances. I remember having 6 pieces of mini tubs of toy Dreyer's ice cream. And I said to myself, "One day, when I'm a big girl, I'm gonna taste a real Dreyer's ice cream". 

And now, it has finally come true!

There was a cute guy behind the counter, so I was pretty much motivated to make my first order of Dreyer's. HAHA. 

Finally, I decided on a waffle bowl with Chocolate Chip Dough Ice Cream on the bottom and Cookies and Cream Ice Cream on top. 

I really like the crispy sweetness of the waffle, and of course, I loved every bite of both ice cream flavors!

Dream come true!


No comments:

Post a Comment