Friday, May 3, 2013

That's One Smoking HOT Ramen!

We all need a little MSG in our lives. HAHA. 

And for that guilty pleasure, my favorite kind of instant noodles is . . . the Nongshim Shin Ramyun in Gourmet Spicy flavor! 

It's equivalent to one big bowl of ramen, with the authentic Korean spicy flavors, that will leave you sweating, sniffing, and wanting for more.

The first time I tasted this was when I was on a Hongkong-bound flight last March 2012. The plane was starting to get cold, and I was starting to get hungry. Good thing, I saw this on the menu and ordered one right away. 

The spicy flavor was stamped on my mind and on my taste buds, so after a week of Hongkong fun, I immediately went to the imported goods section of SM Supermarket Cebu and scavenged this specific brand and flavor.

Ever since then, this has been a favorite household snack! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment