Thursday, May 2, 2013

Gloria and her Cappuccino. (Korea, 2013)

Changing timezones. 

Ma and I had just gotten out of our 12-hour flight from San Francisco to South Korea. We were at Gate 8 of the Incheon International Airport, waiting for our connecting flight to Cebu. We still had two hours and then another 4-hour flight awaits us. *sigh

It was 7-degrees Celcius in Korea that day, and although the heater was running inside the airport, I was feeling cold and I was getting exhausted from changing timezones and long airplane rides. Lol.

Good thing there was a nearby Gloria Jean's Gourmet Coffees & Teas. I ordered myself a steaming cup of Cappuccino to keep me awake and ready for the next flight. 

And to my absolute glee, my cup of Cappuccino had some really cute coffee art! Awwwee! Soooo cute! I always had a soft spot for a good Cappuccino, especially when it has some foamy milky art! Yey!


No comments:

Post a Comment