Thursday, May 2, 2013

Pure Elegance in a Wine Bottle. (California, 2013)

"Instead of relying totally on critics, drink what you like and like what you drink." -Robert Mondavi

This was the inspirational quotation that was written at the back of a bottle of Robert Mondavi, Private Collection: Chardonnay 2011. I'm proud to say that this was my first Chardonnay and I was really excited to see how it would turn out. I'm not an avid drinker, but I do enjoy my alcohol! HAHA. (Don't tell anyone I said that!)

A well-known wine, Chardonnay is a wine made from green-skinned grapes. And in this case, Robert Mondavi Private Selection only uses grapes from their vineyard planted at the cooler part of the Northern region of the Central Coast of California. The cool climate allow the grapes to slowly grow and spend plenty of time to reach and achieve the pure potential of their natural flavor. 

Needless to say, too much of it made me a bit fuzzy and warm. But it was the good kind of fuzzy and warm. HAHA.

Love this wine!


No comments:

Post a Comment