Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Certified 90's Kid!

Who else remembers eating CHOCOLATE GOLD COINS when they were kids??? 

I know I do! HAHA. One of the cheapest, funnest, and best kiddie chocolate any 90's kid has eaten! Growing up, I remember so much fond memories in the playground with my friends, afternoon naps at the house, and even moments of kiddie drama whenever I eat on gold coin!

Wrapped in that shiny gold foil, I used to pretend that they were real money and that I was rich as hell if I had about 3-5 pieces of gold coins. And at the end of my play time, I always open them up and pop them into my mouth for that chocolate sugar rush!

Sooo, when my supervisor offered me some last Tuesday afternoon, I did not hesitate to take them! HAHAHA. I super missed this! 

Now I miss being a kid! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment