Thursday, May 2, 2013

A Dessert Malfunction Gone Good.

Minutes before watching the Iron Man 3 movie, I had to have this dessert!

Oh you know, just Gerry's Grill Brownie ala Mode. But there was one tiny catch. Our server informed me that they had ran out of vanilla ice cream. In my head, I was thinking, "Brownie ala modes are always ALWAYS topped with VANILLA ice cream. It's like the perfect combination! They're ruining a happy brownie - ice cream marriage!".

Okay. I know I sound delusional. Getting all hyped over a dessert malfunction. But that's why I kept it all in my head. HAHAHA.

Anyway, I didn't want to cancel my order, so I chose a strawberry ice cream instead. And to my absolute absolute glee, it tasted AWESOME. 

A fudge brownie slice, topped with a big scoop (I think they tried to make it up to me) of strawberry ice cream, topped with crushed nuts, and chocolate sauce dribbling down the sides. I guess this modified Brownie ala Mode is werking it! And it's werking it big time!

Sorry vanilla ice cream, brownie just found a new strawberry mistress. HAHAHA. 

Cheers to new combos! 


No comments:

Post a Comment