Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Some Fierce ANIMAL Fries! Rawrrr. (California, 2013)

That moment when you want to desperately order more french fries.

There we were, just me and my mom, sitting across each other at In-N-Out, munching down on our burger and fries, when a thought struck me. 

I had just remembered Kendall Jenner's Instagram post about this really good looking Animal Fries from In-N-Out. I begged my mom and she agreed to order a plate! Yey! 

So, I went up to the counter AGAIN, and ordered us a plate of ANIMAL FRIES. I was bit skeptical at first on why it was named such, but when I saw it, boy, did I understand why. 

A plate of freshly-cooked french fries topped with a generous amount of melted cheese, fried onions, and a mayonnaise-ketchup sauce. I think I just died and went to French Fry Heaven. HAHA.

I guarantee you that this was worth every dollar spent. You absolutely cannot eat at In-N-Out without ordering a plate of ANIMAL FRIES.


No comments:

Post a Comment