Friday, May 3, 2013

Protein Bars are the New Potato Chips.

Nature Valley offers just that.

Now, I can freely snack on Nature Valley's Protein Bar in Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate without having to worry about my diet. 

I discovered this amazing bar when I was strolling around the Grand Canyon Park, it was almost a negative temp, there was still a thin layer of snow, and I only had on 2 layers of clothing, and no gloves. HAHA.

So, I was freezing cold and hungry. Good thing, my dear Tito G had with him an extra protein bar. He handed it to me and said, "Here, eat it. For energy and warmth. And it has chocolate." He had me at chocolate. HAHA. Since then, I've been developing a mild addiction for this.

Chewy bar packed with glazed nuts and chocolate chips over a layer of dark chocolate. Super yummy, with the taste of peanut butter and chocolate, and absolutely healthy.

Start eating right with Nature Valley! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment