Friday, May 3, 2013

Petitioning For Your Return, Dessert Platter.

I miss you! So bad, it hurts.

This is exactly what I feel right now. The loneliness and empty feeling of not being able to eat Pizza Hut's Dessert Platter for about 5-6 years now. *sigh

I'll never understand why Pizza Hut stopped serving them here in Cebu. I adored that Dessert Platter since I was in my pre-teens! 

Pizza Hut's Dessert Platter:
-Choco Lava Cake : Moist chocolate fudge cake, oozing with warm, molten chocolate lava, especially when you break into its center. 
-Ice Cream Sundae : A scoop of vanilla ice cream, surrounded by Oreo cookie crumbs, and topped with chocolate sauce.
-Mango Panna Cotta : An Italian dessert made by the mixture of cream, sugar, milk, and gelatin. Now, topped with mango syrup and surrounded by ripe, sweet mangoes.

I remember having this order almost every time I went to a Pizza Hut resto. But now, it has sadly been replaced by another dessert menu. Ugh. I miss this! I do, I do, I do!

Please bring this back, Pizza Hut. 

Photo credits go to flickr.com and Google. 

No comments:

Post a Comment