Friday, May 10, 2013

Gonna Silvana!

First official work day.

I had been going through orientation and the company's Code of Conduct all morning. So, naturally, when lunch time came, I was starved. 

I dropped by JCentre Mall. Again. HAHA. 

After my quick fastfood lunch, I still had a bit of time to spare, so I went in Tablea Chocolate Cafe, browsed through their menu, and decided to get myself a light dessert, their Tablea Silvana.

Silvanas are a classic Filipino dessert and delicacy. It is basically a crunchy, frozen, creamy cookie, with a generous layer of buttercream, sandwiched between two cashew-meringue wafers. For the Tablea Silvana, it was finished off with chocolate cookie crumbs. 

I loved the light sweetness of their Tablea Silvana! Just the right taste to satisfy your craving for dessert and chocolate, without the overwhelming richness. 

Super love!





No comments:

Post a Comment