Saturday, May 4, 2013

Dasz What I'm Talking About! (Hongkong, 2011)

Ocean Park Hongkong was one big, wide place.

Last March 2011, I found myself taking a break, sitting on one of Ocean Park's benches. It had been a day of fun fun exploration, shows, and thrilling rides. 

The bench I occupied was conveniently across a Haagen-Dasz stall. And I knew I just had to get an ice cream cone there! HAHA. I've been hearing good reviews from people who have tasted their ice cream, and I wanted to taste them for myself. 

A scoop of Haagen-Dasz Cookies and Cream Ice Cream served on top of a crispy sugar cone was enough to get me going again. I love the hearty chunks of Oreo cookies folded in rich vanilla ice cream. Ice cream heaven on a cone!

Come and try it everybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment