Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Lady Godiva and Her Gift of Historical Scandal and Chocolate.

Grocery shopping at Walgreen's became much more interesting when I saw rows and rows of gourmet chocolate. 

One particular brand that caught my attention was a big bar of Godiva Chocolatier. It has been constantly popping out and I've seen it at just about every shop, convenience store, and mall ever since I've been out here in California. 

I picked up a bar and kept it as a reserve for times like these. 

I'm talking about waiting for 4 hours, sitting at Walmart, silently bidding time. I was really thankful that I brought this bar of Godiva Chocolatier Milk Chocolate along with me to keep me sane. HAHA.

Needless to say, the smooth, creamy, melt-in-your-mouth taste of pure chocolate made the waiting bearable. Lol.

Grab a bar now!


No comments:

Post a Comment