Wednesday, May 1, 2013

In and Out at In-N-Out! (California, 2013)

Ever since I saw Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, and a whole bunch of Hollywood celebrities their foodie pictures at In-N-Out on Instagram and Twitter, I knew I had to visit this fastfood chain when I arrived at the States.

Might sound shallow, but believe it or not, they have the best BEST BEST burger and fries ever made and ever served in fastfood and burger history. 

I couldn't resist to order their #3, which consists of a Double Double Cheeseburger (Two juicy, freshly-grilled beef with melted cheese, pickles, tomatoes, lettuce. and mayonnaise) and a plate of the best tasting fries I've ever had. Everything was totally non-greasy and freshly-cooked. Even the potatoes used for the fries were freshly peeled! HAHA. Plus, In-N-Out only cooks with a zero-cholesterol oil that they only use when there's an order up.

I applaud their sanitary, their impeccable service, and their delicious burger and fries! Brava!


No comments:

Post a Comment