Thursday, May 2, 2013

Blueberries, Cheesecakes, and Crepes.

Today was a big day for me.

I got to help out at the SM City Cebu Job Fair (which is cool, getting first-hand experience), and finally got to see my lovely ladies after more than a month of not hanging out. Yey!

We wanted some crepes, and I suggested we go get them at CrePes n Cream. The ultimate crepe resto. I told myself that this was the day I was gonna get a new flavor! After 2 long years of consistently ordering a Death by Chocolate Crepe, I wanted to try out their other bestsellers. 

After 15 minutes of food deliberation (yes, I'm that nerdy), I chose their second bestselling crepe, Blueberry Cheesecake Crepe. And, oh my, was it good.

Warm crepe packed with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream, generous amounts of classic cheesecake slices, wafer bits, oozing with blueberry sauce and fresh blueberry bits. a dollop of whipped cream, and almond slivers. 

Every bite I took was pure foodgasmic experience. I'm glad to have tried their Blueberry Cheesecake Crepe and share this with my lovely ladies!

No wonder it's a bestseller!


No comments:

Post a Comment