Sunday, May 5, 2013

Damn this Daim!

2am. Hungry. 

We've just picked up Pa from the airport and we were currently sorting through the box he brought home. I was hungry. No surprise there. HAHA. 

Anyway, he pulled out this big red box and my attention was caught because of the word "chocolate" engraved somewhere on it. What? You can't blame me! I have an eye for chocolate! Lol.

Sooo, I opened the box and discovered 83 mini pieces of Daim's Milk Chocolates with Crunchy Almond Caramel Center. Yey!

I took one and bit into it. Hmm. It was . . . hard. And honestly, too sweet for me. I liked the milk chocolate coating, but the almond caramel center for me was too hard and too sweet. It was a good mixture of chocolate, almond, and caramel though. HAHA. 

For intense sweet tooths, you'll love this snack!


No comments:

Post a Comment