Sunday, May 5, 2013

Crunchy Munchy MUNCHIES!

My favorite snacks as of April 2013! HAHA. 

I accidentally discovered these when I was still back at California. We were on our road trip to Los Angeles, we stopped by for gas, and take a restroom break. I was the first one back in the car, and I waited for the fam to finish their business. 

When my mom got back, she was bringing with her a bag of Munchies Cheese Fix. She handed it over to me and told me to eat up so I wouldn't die of the cold. HAHA. 

I tore open the bag and munched on the cheesy goodness of mixed cheese snacks.
-Cheetos 
-Doritos
-Rold Gold Pretzels
-Sun Chips 

Super love the mix, the cheesiness, and the variety! So addicting! Ugh. 

I seriously can't stop eating this. Good thing they sell it here in Cebu! ;))


No comments:

Post a Comment