Thursday, May 2, 2013

Goodbye in a Bottle of Zinfandel. (California, 2013)

Last night in California.

And we're celebrating the awesome times we had here with a bottle of Sutter Home Family Bineyards, Caliornia 2011 White Zinfandel. 

A moderately sweet, pink-colored blush wine, White Zinfandel is made from red-skinned grapes planted at one of the best vineyards of California, Napa Valley. 

Sutter Home's California 2011 White Zinfandel is a refreshing drink, light, and with the essences of strawberry and melon tickling your taste buds. 

I clearly loved this wine, since I drank a lot it. By the end of the night, my face was pinking and warming up, I was light-headed, and I had to use maximum effort to haul my ass to the sink so I could brush my teeth before the White Zinfandel took over and put me to a good night's sleep.

The States was awesome! And this was the best way to end our stay. 


No comments:

Post a Comment