Friday, May 3, 2013

How Old is The Old Spaghetti House? : The Carbonara Chronicles Part 4

Dim lights. Corner tables. Cushioned chairs. Great pasta. 

Every detail and dish found at The Old Spaghetti House spells R-O-M-A-N-C-E.

Truth be told, I haven't gotten the chance to sit down and eat at their resto. But, what I have actually done is taste their amazing Spaghetti Carbonara. 

Pa had been so sweet to bring me some take-out lunch one summer afternoon. And knowing that I had a thing for anything pasta with carbonara sauce, he went to The Old Spaghetti House and took a Spaghetti Carbonara to go. 

I wish I could have gone there myself and experience their lovely ambiance. But for now, at least I have tasted their pasta. A generous serving of spaghetti noodles, covered in thick creamy carbonara sauce, shredded parmesan cheese, ham, and mushrooms. 

This photo was actually taken by my awesome Tita, who had the chance to dine here!

The rich taste is definitely something to look forward to! 

No comments:

Post a Comment