Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Froccino Prize after 7 Hours of Standing in Line : The Cafe Coffee Chronicles Part 6

Been up since 4am. Been standing in line and waiting for 7 hours. All for my NBI Clearance. *sigh

After I got hold of one of the most important documents any applicant should have, I quickly escaped the sweltering heat and launched myself at the nearby Bo's Coffee. 

For all my sweat, effort, patience, and leg power (LOL!), I rewarded myself with Bo's Coffee Froccino Primo Oreo. 

The Froccino Primo Oreo was like cookies and coffee heaven. Just-roasted fresh coffee beans infused with chunky Oreo cookies, milk, cream, and ice. Topped with a generous dollop of sweetened whipped cream and sprinkles of crushed Oreo cookies. 

Just the right amount of coffee to wake you up and a complementary sweetness and crunchy-ness of the Oreo cookies. All my faves in one drink. 

This was a well-deserved reward, and I don't regret buying one for myself! I'll definitely be back to try their other flavors!


No comments:

Post a Comment