Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy with Banofee!

Okay. I admit. 

I have been staring at it since last week. Every single time I pass by Leona Cakes and Pastries, it's all I see. And I've been dying to try it. 

Finally, I got my wish today. I had a little more time to spare during my lunch break from work, so I went in Leona Cakes and Pastries, went to the counter, and before I could change my mind, got myself a slice of the  delicious Banofee Pie.

Moist pie crust, filled with sweet slices of bananas covered in thick toffee filling, topped with the most generous amount of cream, chocolate shavings, and caramel sauce. 

I swear the whole experience was literally orgasmic in every level. One bite and you get the richness, creaminess, and the unique delectable flavor of banana, toffee, and chocolate. Words can't even begin to describe how good it was. 

I'm definitely coming back for more! I might even buy a whole Banofee Pie next time! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment