Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hoppin' My Way to IHOP. (South Lake Tahoe, 2013)

Bucketlist check check check!

Imagine my delight when after my first SNOW ADVENTURE, I saw the gloriously blue sign of IHOP (International House of Pancakes). I literally was bouncing and squealing like a little girl with a shiny new pink toy. 

I've been preparing for this moment for the past 10 years of my life! I didn't even glance a peek at the menu (because I've already done my research, when I was about 15 years old. HAHAHA). 

DRUMROLL. CURTAINS OPEN to reveal . . . 

IHOP's Chocolate Chip Pancakes. The original, the bestest, the most delectable chocolate chip pancakes known to mankind! Four high stacks of chocolate pancakes with chunks of melted chocolate chips oozing out, topped with a dollop of sweetened whipped cream, and sprinkled with fine confectioner's sugar and chocolate chips. 

I'm gonna build a SHRINE for this when I get home. Yes, it was THAT good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment