Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Vanilla + Chocolate : My Milk Tea Chronicles Part 1

Lately, I've been hearing such good reviews for milk teas. 

One after the other, milk tea cafes and milk tea shops have opened in literally every place where there are people. HAHA. 

And with all the craze, I just had to at least try one milk tea to see what it was all about. And here begins my milk tea chronicles!

Here at Cobo, although they offer finger foods, value meals, and fraps, they specialize on milk teas. And if you know me by heart, you would have already guessed the firstest milk tea I bought. HAHA. 

If you said chocolate, then you got that right! Well, in this case, I got Cobo's Choco Vanilla Milk Tea. And it certainly did not disappoint! :)

The blend of chocolate, vanilla, and tea was awesome. 


No comments:

Post a Comment