Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Healthy Simplicity.

Eating healthy doesn't always mean going the extra length of some diet meal program, and buying expensive and organic ingredients. 

Sometimes, the simplest of ingredients are also the healthiest. 

Take my pre-dinner healthy snack. Earlier today, M had brought a ripe avocado for me. He knew I was extending work hours tonight and he told me to eat the avocado so I wouldn't go brain-dead from hunger. Lol. 

Since M wasn't there to cut up and prepare the avocado (like he always does) tonight, he instead left me with his swiss knife, mug, and hybrid spoon-fork thingy. HAHA. 

And I must say that I am super proud of being able to make this from scratch! Cut up the avocado, mixed it with plain white sugar, and mashed it. 

Perf healthy snack. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment