Sunday, January 26, 2014

Cheesy Moments.

We're as cheesy as this bucket of Jumbo Fries. ;)

Today, M was out of the office for some field work at our other branch. He was to come back around 2pm to continue regular work here. And, it so happened that M was at a nearby mall, and that mall also happened to have a Potato Corner store. 

As a kid, I used to pass by and sniff the yummy smell of freshly cooked french fries at a small Potato Corner stall at the old SM Cebu. That time, Potato Corner was a bit too pricey for me. I mean, being a kid also meant having a smaller amount of money to spare. And I was too shy to ask my mother to buy me a pack, since it was too expensive. HAHA. 

I haven't had this for a long time, and I was jokingly telling M that he had to buy me some Potato Corner fries when he got back from the office. 

And when I got his "I'm here. Come meet me at the old conference room.", I was curious. But, lo and behold, he was standing there with a sealed plastic. Since we were at office premises, we were only allowed minimal interaction, so, he held out the bag and went his way to the office. I had to wait a few minutes to walk in next. When I opened the plastic bag, there it was. 

My favorite cheese-flavored Potato Corner french fries in a jumbo bucket. 

Thanks M. Made my day. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment