Sunday, January 19, 2014

One Romantic Cheesecake!

Personally, I think that out of all the types of cake that ever existed, cheesecakes are by far the most romantic cake. 

Why? Well, it has a delectable flavor on top, a full and creamy cheesecake in the middle, and at the bottom is a crunchy crust. To me, it would be the best dessert to end a good date night at a classy resto, or even just a cozy date at home. 

But, what I'm about to show you is probably the best best looking and tasting cheesecake with a surprise! Presenting, Vanille Cakes and Patisseries' Brownie Cheesecake. 

A slice of that creamy cheesecake, topped with thick chocolate and cream ganache, and for the surprise center, chunks and chunks of fudge brownies. I think I just died right here. HAHA. 

I've been looking at this dessert for some time now, and I was finally able to taste it today, while waiting for the fam to finish in the salon. 

Aside from this heavenly cheesecake, I also had a quick chat with one of my good friends, Pearl. She was passing by and I couldn't help but calling out to her. HAHA. 

Oh, one more thing, it's pretty ironic with all the romance stuff I mentioned, since I was eating this cake alone. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment