Sunday, January 19, 2014

Caramelgasm : The Cafe Coffee Chronicles Part 8

Its a cold and damp night. 

My good friend M offered to take me home that night. But, he had a dinner schedule with one of his friends at a nearby barbeque place. Which also happens to be right beside the university where I went to in college. HAHA. 

I was out by 6pm, and I decided to kill time at the nearest Starbucks Coffee at Oakridge Business Park. M was supposed to text me when they were done so we could go home together. 

Sitting at Starbucks, cold, and alone, with some soft and sappy slow music at the background, I chose to treat myself with a tall Caramel Frappuccino. 

I love love love their whipped cream, especially when its drizzled generously with caramel. 

Sitting alone is not so bad after all. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment