Saturday, November 30, 2013

The Good Kind of BLUE!

Who would have thought that blue cheese in junk food would be this good?

I was Instagram-stalking (yes, I do that. Lol.) a few days back, and I found a picture of this unique junk food. At that moment, I knew I had to buy myself one of these. HAHA. 

I scoured the Internet, and discovered that they don't sell this much here in Cebu. I was on the verge of giving up. 

However, one fine day, I was at the mall, and I just had lunch with my mom. I had convinced her to go get a cup of frozen yogurt at Golden Spoon. I was standing by the counter and TA-DAAAA . . . a bag of Herr's Buffalo Blue Cheese was standing right there. Yep, right there on the counter. No more questions asked. I instantly got one bag. HAHA. 

Once I tasted it when I got back home, I couldn't believe the favor it has. The tangy flavor of blue cheese incorporated in cheese curls was SURREAL. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment