Saturday, November 30, 2013

Munch munch Munchkins!

Craving for a donut. But cutting down on the calorie intake. 

The best way to satisfy the dilemma is to buy a variety of Dunkin Donut's Muchkins. 

Smaller and cuter versions of their classic donuts, just enough to get the sweetness and donut goodness. 

Tonight, the fam and I went out to dinner. And after having a savory meal, I couldn't help but want to end the night with a bit of sweetness. We were passing by a Dunkin Donuts store, and I just knew I had to get some donut. HAHA. 

I honestly stood in front of the counter for a good 5 minutes, trying to think through the best flavor to get. Hmmm. Yes, I'm serious about my donuts. Lol.

At the end, I decided to get 2 pieces of Choco Butternut (my ultimate favorite flavor); 2 pieces of Bavarian Creme (coated with sugar and filled with creamy bavarian); and lastly, 1 piece of classic chocolate munchkin covered with coconut shavings. 

Satisfaction for just P25.00. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment