Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Surprise Sylvanas!

Work. 

My life has officially jumped from college student, to college graduate, to unemployed, and to being employed. 

This time, I had been given a new task, and let me just say that I love it! Yes, it's really challenging and everything is still new to me, but everyone starts from scratch, yeah? 

The new task required me to focus and devote 100% of my work time. So, me and my team were stationed in a conference room so we could not be bothered and so we could focus, focus, focus. 

Anyway, I was really surprised and glad when Ate Honey (a really good friend of mine from our HR Team, and our company nurse) handed me a piece of a classic butter sylvana around snack time. 

If you can take a step back or click backwards through my blog, I had already posted what sylvana is. HAHA. 

Soft and smooth batter outside with that butter filling bursting at the center. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment