Friday, December 27, 2013

Do-It-Yourself Creations Part 1 : Spread 'n' Top!

It was one boring afternoon, and I wanted a snack. A good snack. 

After staring at our pantry for a full 2 minutes . . . AHA!

I found a few of my favorite cookies, Chips Ahoy Reduced Fat Chocolate Chip Cookies, fresh and ripe bananas, and chunky Skippy Peanut Butter. 

Combining three of my faves, I attempted to create a snack that shows how I like my food and a snack that only certified weird foodies like me would also like. HAHA. 

Using the Chips Ahoy choco chip cookies as my base, I spread some chunky peanut butter on top (not too many, as to not overcome the cookies), and finally finishing it off with two slices of banana.

And here you have my sinful, possibly fattening, and foodgasmic snack. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment