Sunday, December 1, 2013

Good Things Come in 3s!

They say that the healthiest kind of chocolate is Dark Chocolate. 

What more can I ask for with a huge bag of Hershey's Special Dark Mini Bars. It comes in three amazing mixes : with peanuts, with crispies, and of course, pure mildly sweet dark chocolate. 

Personally, I prefer the one with peanuts. I remember stopping by the  fridge every morning or every after dinner to grab a piece and just taste its bittersweet yumminess. HAHA. 

The funny thing about this bag of chocolates is that it was too many for us to handle. One day, we found out that it was expiring in less than 2 weeks and the bag was still have full. To save these mini bars, almost everyday, I would bring about 10 pieces to the office and pass it around to my officemates. Voila! It was gone before I could even say Dark Chocolate. HAHA. 

Will get another bag soon! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment